It's Just The Beginning...

I didn’t choose this life,
I chose him
The life was just part of the deal. -Unknown


You all must have got an idea that this post will be about my brand new life as a military wife.I am a military wife and I relish every second of it-the good,the bad,and occasionally ugly.Being a civilian I found this life very interesting as well as challenging.It’s like my life has been sculpted into an entirely new existence. ๐Ÿ’•


For some reason I feel proud to be a military spouse even though I wasn’t the one who had to get through an extremely tough entrance and train to be a soldier.But my association with my husband gives me a lot of pride and pleasure.๐Ÿ˜Š


My civilian friends have lot of things to say –you are so strong! how do you do it? I also get but what about your career? A lot from concerned friends and random acquaintances who worry about me having a B.Arch (bachelors in architecture) degree and not slogging my ass off to some architecture office.But,all my milspouse friends would agree with me that we get lot other options here to discover our talents.Like me,I never thought I’ll write some post like this!๐Ÿ‘€


Next thing I would like to share is my Dining-in experience.All military force officers knows how to welcome a new bride in her new crazy family.The evening begins with a cocktail hour, which is a time to mingle and get to know the other guests which is followed by music,dance & dinner.The entry is always made memorable with the dining-in ceremony,which I’ll always remember with a smile!!



Being a civilian I was never used to be addressed as ma’am.It felt unnatural especially when someone of my father’s generation called me so. But that’s when I realized, if there is a one place where a woman can enjoy the company of the chivalrous gentlemen, it would be the armed forces.

I got to meet another interesting person in my husband’s life “a sahayak”,or buddy.Every women will agree that there have been times when she feels secondary in her husband’s life. It exactly happened with me when I met “sahayak or buddy”.Why do I say that? All the military wives who are reading this post might have understood till now. Because the buddy knows your husband more than you know him. His likes, dislikes, even what he has to wear for the party tonight! It seems more like Pati,Patni or woh!๐Ÿ‘ฒ

One of the toughest girls you will meet
Are the ones who stand  behind or with soldiers-Unknown

I salute all the military wives because staying away from her husband for a while is a part of any military wife’s life. During these tough times, while the officer is braving the challenges of glaciers and super low temperatures, the wife has her own glaciers to climb!


Meeting different people,travelling to different places,staying in any kind of situation is part of my life now and I’m thoroughly enjoying it.

Hope you all liked my first post.I'll be coming up with few other posts related to travel and other interesting events. 
Please feel free to comment.
All suggestions and feedbacks are most welcome๐Ÿ˜Š


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sahayak ~ A Superhero?

Curious Syndrome Of Vanishing Careers!

Don't Worry Be Hampi...!